Apartment for rent: no longer available Haverstraat in Utrecht
- 55 m2
- 2 rooms
- Indefinite period
Beautiful furnished 2-room apartment from approx. 55m2 in the city center on the Haverstraat available immediately €1195,- inclusive.
This beautiful apartment is situated on the ground floor of the house. You enter the apartment in the livingroom. There is a half open kitchen that is equipped with several appliances. From the kitchen you have also access to the bedroom. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink and toilet. In the basement you have an extra room that can be used as storage, study or guestroom.
The apartment is located on the Haverstraat. The Haverstraat is a quite old street in the center of Utrecht. The appartment is about approx. 5 minutes walking to Utrecht Central Station. It is a prime location in the popular museumquarter. Nearby is the famous Springhaver bar/theater, the Wed with his many cafes, restaurants, shops, museums and churches.
- Ideal for foreign expat or scientist who stays in the Netherlands temporarily for maximum of 2 years
- Only available for one person
- The apartment is recently renovated.
- Fully furnished.
- On a beautiful location in the city center.
- Final cleaning mandatory.
- Rental period definite period with option to extend.
- Deposit 2 months rent.
- One-time service costs of €295,- exclusive 21% VAT.
- Available immediately.
€ 1195, - inclusive g/w/e, cable tv, internet, furniture, upholstery and kitchen equipment. Exclusive taxes.
For more information and viewings of property above please contact us anytime.